You can learn more about Hill Country's services, initiaitves, and locations by visiting their website at https://hillcountryclinic.org/. You can sign up to receive updates and learn about ways you can support their efforts.
HCCC's Care Center provides urgent outpatient care. They are located at 1401 Gold St., Suite B, Redding CA, 96001. You can call 530-691-4446 or visit CARE Center for more information.
The Mobile Crisis Outreach Team responds to urgent mental health needs to provide evaluation, intervention and resource linkage. Anyone can request a response in the greater Redding area. 7 Days a Week 8:30am-7:30pm. For general information call 530-238-7134 or visit Mobile Crisis.
To request a response by the mobile crisis team, call 530-238-7133.
A bonus track including a few more minutes of our conversation is attached.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 1-888-628-9454
- The Trevor Project: Information and Support for LGBTQIA+ youth 24/7: text 'START 'to 678-678; Call 1.866.488.7386
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 or Text: 838255
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or Text: 1-800-985-5990
- Options for Deaf and Hard of Hearing – For TTY Users: Use your preferred relay service or dial 711 then 1-800-273-8255.